Why join our team?
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Fun & fast-paced work environment
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal program, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve beverages, both hot and cold
- Maintain a clean front-of-house, including tables, chairs.
- Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards the client, guests, and staff
- Display a sense of urgency and professionalism at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including health & safety practices
- Complete all other duties as requested
- High School Diploma or GED required for applicants over 18 years of age not currently attending school
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Operate all equipment necessary to perform job duties
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes (up to 50 lbs.) of merchandise throughout the facility and perform all functions as set forth above
- Must be available to work evenings/weekends/holidays as needed
- Excel in customer service
- Must have Internet access
Hours: Shifts are available Monday through Sunday; we offer flexible scheduling!
Wage: Competitive based on experience
This description is a foundation for the job you will be performing. It in no way limits what you will be asked or directed to accomplish
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
|Job Category||Temporary Employment|