Gold Source is seeking a marketing export that will be resopnsable for driving the development, execution, and measurement of both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns (including email, website, and social elements) focused on driving lead generation and engagement. The successful candidate will possess a combination of analytical, creative and communication skills.
- Develop, execute, and measure all web, email and social media campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain digital and social media presence to drive thought leadership.
- Manage digital and social agencies, acting as the project manager for the redesign and redeployment of corporate online properties.
- Act as the content and programs conduit for all websites and social outlets.
- Execute both scheduled and automated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including testing, and configuring workflow deployments.
- Manage the email marketing database and all unsubscribe requests and processes to ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and other global standards.
- Establish, execute and measure all paid advertising campaigns and drive SEO ranking and keyword efficacy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages that optimize demand.
- Evaluate customer experience across digital channels, mapping a streamlined customer journey from marketing to sales.
Assist with general marketing support as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is a plus.
- More than three (3) years of demonstrated digital and social marketing experience, with knowledge of all aspects of product marketing techniques and programs.
- Expertise in leading and managing marketing database activity, email and social media campaigns utilizing HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrated, excellent written communications skills, including an ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
- Ability to independently manage multiple marketing campaigns and integrated projects in a matrix organization.
- Reasonable degree of technology understanding, especially in the SaaS and/or artificial intelligence space.
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively interface with senior leadership and management teams.
- Demonstrated, excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently craft outward-facing and general market external communications.
- Acknowledged ability to independently manage multiple marketing campaigns and integrated projects in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Self-directed/motivated, reliable, and flexible individual able to work in fluid, complex, and high-pressure situations.
|Job Category||Contract Employment, Direct Hire, Temp-to Hire, Temporary Employment|